Dynamic Web Mapping and Design
Color Shaded Relief Maps - Created in your browser using HTML5
and pngs as data sources (instead of imagery) -
it out here!
Movie Style Stereoscopic 3D in your browser - Stereoscopic
Viewing of Tiled Data
- V3 Google Maps V3 API GIS
Extension for WFS and GML and advanced clientside KML
- News - Coming Soon Android Map Viewer Application for viewing
tilesets on your tablet from the web and local files.
Loading of tile sets from MicroImages huge collection
- Viewing alongside Google Maps base layers
- Loading local tiles
- extracting subsets for viewing from MicroImages
and similarly published tilesets.
- Viewing of WMS map images
- Drawing on imagery and saving KML
Supports Anaglyph (red/cyan) - Passive (interleaved) - Active (shuttered) -
The latter 2 modes require special monitors
Google Maps API v2
GIS Extension for WFS and GML and advanced clientside KML
Technology Review : Google
Earth versus World Wind